3rd Annual Noblesville BrewBQ Taking Place Saturday, August 25th in Federal Hill Commons
NOBLESVILLE (May 31, 2018) – The Noblesville Rotary Club announces the return of The Noblesville BrewBQ that will take place on Saturday, August 25th in Federal Hill Commons in downtown Noblesville. The event will be held from 4pm-10pm.
"With two years of the event behind us, we have provided $7,200 in scholarships to three students specifically for tuition to the Ivy Tech Noblesville Campus.” Said Carrie Dixon of the Noblesville Rotary Club. “Funds raised also have provided 1500 dictionaries to local third graders and have sponsored a speech contest where we nominate a high school student to move on to the regional competition."
The 3rd Annual Noblesville BrewBQ presented by Associated Drywall Partners, Inc. and BlueSky Technology Partners will feature several local teams in a BBQ cook-off. Attendees will be able to vote for their favorite BBQ while enjoying all-you-can-eat BBQ and sides provided by Nameless Catering.
BrewBQ attendees will once again be able to enjoy beverages from previous vendors, The Bier Brewery and Garden Party Botanical Hard Soda. New at this year’s event will be wine provided by Blackhawk Winery and beer from Moontown Brewing and Blind Owl Brewery. Additional vendors will continue to be added to the lineup, connect with the BrewBQ on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.
For those interested in participating in the cook-off or event sponsorship, registration is available below.
Tickets are on sale for $45 in advance, $50 at the door. Tickets include unlimited beer, hard soda, wine and BBQ with music provided by The Dialtones from 4-6pm and That's What She Said from 7-10pm. There is also a Designated Driver ticket available for $35, which features water and soda.
About The Noblesville Rotary Club
The Rotary Club of Noblesville was formed in 1955 to contribute to the Noblesville and Cicero communities. The club has directly impacted the local community over the years - most recently starting a scholarship program for Ivy Tech Community College, sponsoring exchange student cultural programs, children's literacy initiatives and assisting the Humane Society's Pets for Vets program. The Rotary Club of Noblesville also regularly welcomes distinguished speakers on a variety of topics.
Follow us on Facebook:
- Gold $1000
- Ten (10) tickets, a booth, and advertising on Sponsorship banner, Website, Social Media, Print, and Announced at Event
- Silver $500
- Four (4) tickets and advertising on Sponsorship banner, Website, Social Media, and Print
- Bronze $250
- Two (2) tickets and advertising on Sponsorship banner and Social Media
Cook-off contestant FAQ's
- The meat is provided for the BBQ contestants.
- Samples must be ready for judging at 4pm.
- No trailered, custom rigs allowed. Only mass market grills or ugly drum smokers (USD's).
- Must provide own cooking utensils, cooking fuel and fire extinguisher.
- Only approved cooking fuels are wood, charcoal or wood pellets.
- All serving tables, utensils and paper goods are provided.
- Teams will consist of 1 to 4 people max that are 21 years of age and older.
- Judging will be by a local celebrity panel utilizing a blind judging method as well as an award for people's choice ribs and people's choice chicken.